The final day is here! I’ve got words to get done, so can’t say much today.
I like this bit. The story is gathering pace, the end is whistling towards me, and I haven’t yet hit the HUGE anticlimax of actually finishing. That will come after today.
I’d also like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who’s come along for the ride – if you’ve followed me on twitter or Facebook, if you’ve joined my book club, or if you’ve been writing along with me, thanks for your support. It means a lot.
Eyes down for the final chapters. Wish me luck!
If you want to follow my #novelinaweek progress, here are some links:
- My progress page on this blog, where I’ll be updating my daily word count spreadsheet each day.
- My rationale for doing this crazy novel in a week thing.
- My Pinterest board with ideas and inspiration for aspects of the book.
- The #novelinaweek hashtag
- My Facebook Page, where I’ll be posting updates and (if I find time) maybe the occasional video showing me working hard.
- Yesterday’s post on the science behind the multiverse.
- Fridays’ post on Alex’s darkest hour.
- Thursday’s post on where I got inspiration for this book series
- Wednesday’s post on getting past writer’s block.
- Tuesday’s post on creating locations.
- Monday’s post on my book’s characters.
- Sunday’s post – where and when I’m most productive.
- Saturday’s post – let writing commence!